Sunday, October 11, 2009

Peaches Surfs and Turfs Turks and Caicos Beaches


After doing the Peaches and Herb concert in Turks and Caicos Islands, I decided to remain in Providenciales a few more days. My mission was incomplete. It was an absolute MUST for Peaches to tan in the sun over the island’s glorious spread of white, sandy beaches. Yes, sir! Check out the tan on those legs!!!

I also couldn’t resist snorkeling. I have one word to say about swimming with the amazing marine life in crystalline turquoise waters – breathtaking! TCI definitely gets my props for having the best Caribbean beaches. Check out the Youtube video I filmed and judge for yourself: Peaches, Turks and Caicos Youtube Video


Peaches and Herb
"Peaches" Bio - Imagen Records
Meritxell Music
The Meritxell Project - Myspace

No comments: